Good days!

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

My Record Player

It's getting harder. Math, one of my least favorite subjects has begun and I am reminded every day at 2:05 why I still don't like it. I'm starting to miss the lessons on how to turn on and off my calculator. We all wrote a paragraph on why math was such an important life skill and I do understand why it is and everything. But why do I need to learn the equation and how to graph a porabola? It dosen't make very much sense to me.
During my spare today I went to cash converters with my 2 friends and purchased a record player for $5.00. How can you go wrong for 5 bucks! I was pretty excited. When I got home I hooked it all up and listened to Elton John Good Bye Yellow Brick Road, The Best Of Bread, The Doobie Brothers, Survivor, and Simon and Garfunkle. It was an awesome night! I can't wait to get some more vinal! The best part is it's cheep! $1.00 a record! and its still awesome music, it sounds good and theres lots on a record. I'm looking forward to doing it tomorrow again!

3 Comments:

Blogger mmichele said...

i think wes and linda still have a bunch of their old records. even cheaper than $1.00!

9:39 PM  
Blogger keener said...

Awesome, I'm going to have to ask!

11:20 PM  
Blogger Linda said...

Yeah. Beach Boys, ELO, Bread, The BeeGees...

10:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home