Good days!

Sunday, July 30, 2006

Already...

Its been 10 days. It's hard to believe that it went so fast. I'm working full time for the summer and I like my job, sometimes I think that it is a bad thing the days fly by so fast, the weeks even faster it's like it's just one saturday after another and when all of the saturdays are done comes the long "years" of school. I have a cousin that can not wait to get back to school. He's one of those guys that can just get 100% without trying. It really bugs me because I have to work my butt off just to get the 80's or so that I do. Maybe if I looked forward to school this year I could do better. I think that that will be my goal for this year just one year left, at least I can do is make the best of it!

P.s Becky, this is my blog!

2 Comments:

Blogger Calgary Lawn Solutions said...

HaHa! I've found your blog in the history of our computer.

12:31 PM  
Blogger beckster said...

Thanks for that little clue it really helped me out a lot.....jerk :P

4:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home