Good days!

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Confusion...

Well, I'm back again. It's been like a whole 3 days or something. That's one thing that I can never figure out. Do I count the day I bloged last? cause then it would be 4 days but theres 3 days not counting that day and there's just 2 days in between the 17th and the 20th anyways. At work today a customer from the city of Winnipeg came in and gave us each a hand full of fire crackers to throw at this one guy. It was a pretty good day with these little mini explosions going off under tractors and puting them in water bottles and screwing the caps on. All in all a great day! It was however quite hot! I called my friend in Ontario today and it looks like my little business I want to start is going to take off! Oh man I can't wait!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home