Good days!

Saturday, July 15, 2006

I'm here...

Well, I have entered the world of Blogging. It was somewhat influenced by something way inside. I know that I will probably not blog a whole lot, It will wear off really quickly and I may not get any comments for the first bit but thats all part of my plan! muahahaha! I have to figure this whole thing out. The one thing that I really don't like is how to change colours on here. I had a nice plain looking blog I really liked and spent about half an hour trying to change the colour of the background and I still haven't figured it out. Maybe it is just me........it could be. People think I am smart like that but now I can even come up with the word! (technologically inclined?) Well its late and I can't type and I am going to go now...............

1 Comments:

Blogger beckster said...

Oh Tom, if 10:37 is late in the middle of summer I'm not really sure what I'm going to have to do to change that!

12:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home