Good days!

Monday, July 17, 2006

Bored...

I'm sitting in front of this computer again. I have alot lately, talking to friends, answering emails, and now I want to start my own buisness so I'm researching that and it's all pretty fun but then I go to leave and relize that I really don't have anything else to do so I just come back and read old email's and look at the same websites over and over again. Its all pretty fun. But it's really not good, I should really get a life or another project to work on or something! And now Chelsea is in Ontario and Nick is out with his girl friend so its pretty boring here at the moment. It's not that I really play with them or anything but when there around there's always another conversation to listenn to, or they have the T.V on and I can glance over and watch that for a little bit while I figure out what else to write or what web site to visit for the fifth time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home