Good days!

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Youth

Now that school has started so has youth at GNF. Its always been fun and this year I'm sure is not going to be an exception especially now that my little cousin Joey is there. I had my first youth with Joey playing games and it was awesome!
I got to take the car to school today, my mom didn't need it so I took it and actually did something fun during my spare. My friend Richard and I went to Value Village and I found some sega genisis games for Tim my cousin and got some sweet records! Now I just need a turn table to listen to them. Thats it!

3 Comments:

Blogger beckster said...

haha...

11:58 PM  
Blogger mmichele said...

you could build your own turn table out of an old four wheeler or snowmobile, i bet. you'd only need to buy a needle.

12:17 PM  
Blogger keener said...

I might have been able to but I found one to day for $5.00 and I figured it would be easier!

6:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home