Good days!

Sunday, September 10, 2006

1st day back

It's back to school....again. And for the 12th time I'm not enjoying it. I have to admit, the first day was almost fun. I woke up later than usual because I didn't have to go to work, then I got there had the front seat in our car, I found out I had a spare 3rd period which is always fun. Then the day actually started I got my locker, lock, got assigned lunch rooms and all that stuff (because at my little tiny private school we don't have a caf). Then we settled in for our first little assembly and went to lunch. During lunch me and two friends went for a walk and saw a tipped over garbage can. We tipped it up and put the garbage back in it and a guy from DairyQueen saw us and gave us each a free ice cream sandwich. It was awesome! After that I had my spare.........that was boring! absolutley nothing to do..............at all! The period after that I had one of the most dry math classes of my life. We learned how to use a calculator! Awesome day wasn't it!

4 Comments:

Blogger mmichele said...

well now you can daydream about how you will blog about all the wierd stuff that happens at school that you forget to tell us later...

so glad you're blogging!

10:35 PM  
Blogger mmichele said...

and by the way, your profile has an error... you are not boring.

1:06 PM  
Blogger keener said...

thanks aunt Michele

11:23 PM  
Blogger pamero said...

I TOTALLY would have given you an ice cream sandwich too! I'm mean, if I had been there. And also, if I worked at DQ.

5:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home