Good days!

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Cars

Just recently my friend and I bought a car. It came from MPI and it had some front end damage. We brought it home and started taking it apart and then sent it off to a frame shop to get pulled straight. Its a Chevrolet Malibu, its at the paint shop now and soon it will be up for sale. We're hoping to make some money on it, here's some pictures.Here are some pictures of a car that we've been working on for about a year now. We just got a parts car and I was able to start it up and take it for a spin. I must say I got some of the weirdest looks driving around without a hood fenders and a bumper.

2 Comments:

Blogger Linda said...

If I needed a car, I'd buy that one! It looks great.

It amazes me that Autopac will write off a car that really doesn't require a lot of money or work to fix up. I suppose it's good for you though.

10:57 AM  
Blogger Calgary Lawn Solutions said...

That was pretty fun driving down the road with you without most of the front end of that Monte.

Woah! you posted this blog at 11:11!! oh my goodness, make a wish.

4:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home