Good days!

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

School/Work

So, I started a new semester on monday, 4 courses I'm taking a math 2 english's and a bible. I'm kind of making up for my awesome semester last semester. It sucks, its not to bad now, I havent had homework yet but I know its coming. One of my teachers said, "oh, since we have such a small class I can keep up with the marking so I will be giving lots of homework. And remember homework is not there to make your life miserable, its to make you the best student you can be!" I can tell you for a fact, it makes my life miserable so I came up with a plan. Since I need 2 english's I'm going to switch to a different one offered at the same time.

This new semester also got me thinking, all I'm doing now is waking up, eating my cheerios, going somewhere I really dont want to be, coming home, do homework, go to bed and do it all over the next day. It all seems so pointless..... at least last semester I had something to look forward to at lunch, going to work to do something I love!

4 Comments:

Blogger Tim said...

yeah, teachers are JERKS eh?

1:30 PM  
Blogger Linda said...

Teachers aren't jerks. They just don't always understand the minds of students. Hang in there Tom! You won't get very far without a high school education.

Enjoy your Cheerios. Maybe, for some excitement in your life you could eat some Corn Flakes. Then, when you go to bed at night, you'll have something to look forward to.

5:23 PM  
Blogger Kim O said...

oh, honey-nut cheerios...
what would you do without them, tom?

7:44 PM  
Blogger mmichele said...

just hold on....

3:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home