Good days!

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Fruit

I went to see Fruit the band with Becky on saturday night Oh man! that was awesome! Really good guitar and awesome singing, like harmonies and stuff, and by far the best trumpet/ horns player I have ever heard! It was all in all a good night. I kinda worried about my truck getting stolen/towed cause I was parked in a 7 11 parking lot but I went in and bought a pack of gum so I was actually a 7 11 customer, and my wheels were turned so they couldant tow me from the back. Getting there was also a little bit stressful.... you cant turn left on portage from main... apparently everyone knows that... I do now too! So Beckyu got us there, she had some pretty alright directions she only tried to send me down a one way street the wrong way twice but we got there!

3 Comments:

Blogger Kim O said...

ya... don't trust that becky with directions.... especially downtown.. ha ha..

4:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad you got there safely. Sounds like a great concert. And finally, please warn me when Becky gets her license.

6:11 PM  
Blogger mmichele said...

salad

6:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home