Good days!

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Life's awesome...

I love day 1's at school, Its the day when I have one class in the morning and one class in the afternoon. It would really suck if I didnt have a car because then I couldant come home like I am now. I'll remember my little friends working there little butts off in class while I sit here drinking my coffee, eating my egg bagel, and typing this post.

So I found out Xavier Rudd is not on tuesday, I dont really know when it is. I think its on Friday but then again it could be on Thursday. That sucks... But I'll still get to go. The Grey Cup was prety alright, not super awesome I mean it was about as good as a football game can be to a no football player/watcher/fan... But I saw one of my works tractors pulling out the main stage for that nelly furtado or what ever her name is..... she kinda sucks. I know Xavier will be better...

So I was going to go to Ontario not this weekend but the next one and I found out that thats when our christmas party for work is. That kinda sucked cause like I was ready to book the flight and was getting all excited too. I think I'll go and spend new years there that would be pretty fun.

It's been running through my head alot lately, I dont know why but it's crazy that we moved from ontario coming up on like 4 years now and we just fit right in. I think were pretty likeable people but to just get up and leave and fit in like we did. We go to an aweosome church with lots of awesome people, have a nice house in an perfect location with a nice toy barn, both Nick and I have girlfriends, and we actually see our cousins and aunts and uncles. I couldan't ask for more! I really couldan't.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

the best days at school are always the ones when you get to leave.

glad you don't think much of nellie. i'd be a bit worried if you did.

four years? really?!

11:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! I left a comment yesterday. What happened to it? I said something like you're not just likable, you're loveable and amazing and wonderful and great...And I'm glad you guys live in Winnipeg now.

11:02 AM  
Blogger Tim said...

Yeah, you do have some amazing cousins...but you're allright too Tom, I guess

9:35 PM  
Blogger ccap said...

Yeah, I think you're pretty likeable people too. :-)

9:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tom, I remember one time when I was talking to your mom about how you guys were adjusting to the move, and she said "oh well, tom fits in so easily wherever he goes, so I know he'll have no problem." and as all moms are usually right, so was she. anyway, you're whole family was so easy to get to know and get along with. you have all been a real blessing to me!

11:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

post something new already!

3:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home