Good days!

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Snow!

I dont know but I think most of you faithfull readers out there know that I have like 5 sleds, and now its snowing! I'm super excited! I'm selling one of them and am getting a bigger one hopefully soon, oh man I cant wait! Sledding has to be one of the best winter activities. I really have nothing to say, this is just a little update blog so that I dont get all of you hounding me for something new to read. Schools going alright, really well actually, I have the highest marks I've had in a long long time. That could have something to do with the fact that I only have 2 classes but I like to think I'm working really hard. Thats it.

2 Comments:

Blogger mmichele said...

maybe you should take krista. maybe it will help her like winter more.

12:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are smart. That's why you're getting good grades. I have NEVER had a ride on a snow machine, in my life, ever. Perhaps you can give me a ride this winter.

10:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home