Good days!

Monday, January 15, 2007

Ok....

Ok, so I'm really starting to suck at this, its been over a month and my last post was kinda ify and this one isn't going to be all that much better. In fact I have nothing to talk about really.... I mean not that you already know. I had a wonderful christmas and christmas break with lots of food, family and sledding. The start of school really sucked. The first week felt like 4 weeks long even though it was shorter because of the school cancelation because it was like -48 or so. It was a good day. I like cold. that was a little to cold though. I just came back from postmas, it was pretty fun, we had chili, marcel and his girls were there, so yeah, thats about all I have to say, and I'll try to keep this up a little better.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update. Maybe you could tell us what projects you're working on now...

7:50 PM  
Blogger Tim said...

mmmm...chili
and I like the cold too.

10:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home