Good days!

Saturday, June 16, 2007

A Goal


As early as I can remember there was canadian tire and as long as I can remember I liked going there and collecting canadian tire money. I always thought it would be cool to buy something big there with canadian tire money only. That is my new goal to save up in canadian tire money to buy a little tractor. In my experiance with working on them I relize they really arnt that good but it would still be awesome to say that I bought a tractor with canadian tire money. . . so if you have some lying around that your not going to use. . . donations gladly accepted!

6 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I just bought a bike from Canadian Tire, I will donate my Canadian Tire money to you!

11:26 PM  
Blogger ccap said...

I think that's a wicked idea! I'd love to donate some. We'll look around.

9:29 AM  
Blogger Calgary Lawn Solutions said...

That's awesome! I'd definately give you all my Canadian Tire money, but I never buy anything there, so I can't really contribute.

3:10 PM  
Blogger Linda said...

Sounds like a great plan. I'd give you some but I don't have any left! :)

8:56 PM  
Blogger Poirier said...

Hey tomato.... This plan is as simple as you, except that plan might work.

But I don't have Canadian Tire Money, or any money that I will give to you.

But if I did I would and then you wouldn't have to ask people for money.

2:45 PM  
Blogger Larissa said...

James had over 50 bucks of it before his moms house was broken into :(

9:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home