Good days!

Thursday, November 29, 2007

update

Hey,

1. I'm in brandon.
2. I am going to school for a heavy duty equipment technician.
3. I really like it
4. Nick and I are staying with at a house with a lady named Marlyne.
5. She's really nice.
6. She let me use her garage for some snowmobiles.
7. I bought some snowmobiles.
8. I got one running last night.
9. I took it around the yard.
10. It was fun.
11. School is pretty easy.
12. I took apart a semi engine.
13. It ran whe I was done.
14. I'm running out of things to say.
15. #15 concludes my update

Oh, I got a new sled for the winter too, I'm really excited to ride it!

6 Comments:

Blogger mmichele said...

thanks for the update! we miss you around here.

2:49 PM  
Blogger Linda said...

Yeah, thanks for the update Mr. Keener. I'm not at all surprised that the engines you worked on started.

You are one heavy duty equipment technician!

12:58 PM  
Blogger Larissa said...

It's about time you added an update! Glad to hear you're doing good!

3:41 PM  
Blogger Kim O said...

oh tom, it snowed! you must be giddy with excitement!!

6:57 PM  
Blogger pamero said...

3- nice.
5- nice.
6- sweet!
7- extra sweet!
10-nice.
11-nice.
13-nice.
15-sweet list.

2:05 AM  
Blogger Linda said...

Can you tell us about the pizza you made?

5:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home